Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lemon Cheesecake Cookies

What do you do when you have left over lemon cheesecake squares? hehe I guess the real question is why  would you have left overs?  I suppose I could have frozen it but not when I was craving cookies! So I took  my favorite basic cookie recipe and cubed up the squares smaller and voila, lemony creamy goodness! :♥)

1 cup Butter 

2 Eggs

1 cup Brown Sugar 

2 1/2 cups Flour

1/2 tsp Salt 

1 tsp Baking Soda 

2 cups Lemon Cheesecake (cubed)

In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar! Add in eggs, one at a time. 

Add flour, salt and baking soda and combine together well. 

Fold in the chopped lemon cheesecake. 

Spoon on baking stone or parchment line cookie sheet, 

Bake at 365 for 8-10 minutes or golden brown! :♥) 

No comments:

Post a Comment