Friday, August 31, 2012

Multigrain Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Finally a cool day where I can get my bread making done! Made raisin cinnamon for the first time! :♥)

I make all my bread by hand, no machine and this is my personal recipe that I love to use! I always triple it so I can make 3 loaves at a time. When I do that, sometimes I use 6 cups multigrain and 6 cups whole wheat flour.  I just added the cinnamon and raisins to one of the loaves for something different!

1 1/2 warm water
1 tsp sugar
 Mix together
add in 2 tsp olive oil
sprinkle 2 tsp quick rise bread yeast and sit for 10 minutes.
add in 2 cups multigrain flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 cup white flour with 1/2 tsp salt
knead, knead and knead some more (40-60 or read this article)
proof rise proof (1 hour)
knead knead

use the width of bread loaf pan, spread flat like a pizza but not thin, sprinkle with a lot cinnamon, raisins. Roll like you would cinnamon buns, shaping to the size of the bread pan.

proof rise bake 350 for 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment