Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oatmeal Fruit Cookies


Oatmeal cookies are my absolutely all time favorite cookie! This time I thought to add dried cranberries, apricots and currents! These turned out so good being soft and chewy with crispy edges!

1 cup Butter
2 Eggs
1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
3 cups Oatmeal
2 cups Flour
1 /2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup dried Cranberries (i love Ocean Spray Craisins!!)
1/2 cup Currents
1/2 cup Apricots (diced)

~Preheat oven 375

~In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar! Add in eggs, one at a time. 

~Add in the cranberries, currents and apricots, combine. I add in with the wet cause I dont want my fruit with flour stuck to it hehe and I dont add them in last cause its a pain to mix them all together.

~Then blend in your oats. Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder, combine together well with the fruit mix. Spoon on baking stone or parchment line cookie sheet, bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment